Red Butte Garden officials have announced a lineup of summer concerts for 2021 that include Counting Crows, Emmylou Harris, Roger Daltry, Travis Tritt and more. (Google Maps)
SALT LAKE CITY — Red Butte Garden officials announced the lineup Tuesday for their outdoor concerts series this summer.
The series kicks off July 30 with a sold-out performance by Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit with special guest Lucinda Williams. Shows continue throughout August and September, ending with a Sept. 30 performance from Country Music Hall of Fame artist Emmylou Harris.
Here’s a look at the full lineup for the concert series:
- July 30: Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit, with Lucinda Williams (sold out)
- Aug. 1: Drive-By Truckers
- Aug. 4: Mat Kearney
- Aug. 6: Travis Tritt
- Aug. 8: Wilco and Sleater-Kinney
- Aug. 10: 38 Special
- Aug. 15: Dee Dee Bridgewater
- Aug. 16: Galactic
- Aug. 19: Watchhouse (formerly known as Mandolin Orange)
- Aug. 22: Blind Boys of Alabama and North Mississippi Allstars
- Aug. 26: Counting Crows
- Aug. 29: Neko Case
- Sept. 2: Squeeze, with Colin Hay
- Sept. 5: Rodrigo y Gabriela, with David Keenan
- Sept. 8: Roger Daltrey, with Dan Bern
- Sept. 12: Kenny Loggins
- Sept. 14: Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
- Sept. 16: Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Sept. 22: Billy Strings
- Sept. 23: Khruangbin
- Sept. 29: JJ Grey & Mofro
- Sept. 30: Emmylou Harris
Tickets for the general public go on sale June 28. For Red Butte Garden members, tickets go on sale a week early on June 21. The deadline to pick up a garden membership is June 15, according to the Red Butte Garden website.
For more information, visit redbuttegarden.org.